Thursday, February 23, 2017

My Recommendation for The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air





I am recommending my favorite TV show called The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air that I have been watching for a long time and still cannot seem to get tired of. The film was created by Andy and Susan Borowitz but it was mostly directed by Shelley Jensen among some others that had helped her. The show is mainly based around the actual main actor Will Smith but the other main actors in the show are James Avery, Alfonso Ribeiro, Tatyana Ali, Karyn Parsons, Joseph Marcell, and Daphne Reid. I am recommending this TV show because for one it never fails to make me laugh. Every episode I have seen of The Fresh Prince has always ended up with me dying from laughter. Also Will Smith just happens to be my favorite actor of all time. I've basically seen all of his TV shows and his movies. Will Smith is my favorite actor because he cracks me up every time I watch one of his shows or movies. Also this TV show isn't just about making people laugh and fun and games. At times the show creates a type of problem that they want to express about the importance of the right thing that you should do. It's kind of like a life lesson that they are trying to teach you if you come to that type of situation in your life and how you should respond to it or handle it. You should trust my recommendation of the TV show The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air because I believe it's one of the best shows of all time. Also I can almost guarantee that you will laugh while watching the show and if you don't laugh while you watch it then you probably have no sense of humor or hatred for some of the actors playing in the show.

4 comments:

  1. I too have seen all of the fresh prince of bel air shows. Uncle Phil is the goat, as well as Will Smith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "... and if you don't laugh while you watch it then you probably have no sense of humor ..." - A truer statement has not been written in any of these recommendations. Excellent, Mr. Urquhart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree this is a very funny show. I use to watch this when I was younger with my brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe it or not I have never watched this show.

    ReplyDelete